Attractive, high quality office workstations have never been more sustainable!
Ikcon are the specialists in office interiors and office furniture and have gained a reputation for proactive environmental advocacy. We are now proud to bring you the new Low Carb Framing System. This exciting new system will help propel you into the forefront of environmental innovation. The Low Carb Furniture Framing System is manufactured locally, is a lightweight heavy-duty aluminium product which will reduce your carbon footprint, while still giving you attractive and functional office furniture solutions at a very cost effective price.
Low Carb Furniture© advantages
- Occupational Health and Safety – Aluminium is 60% lighter than mild steel, therefore reducing the potential for back injuries when lifting
- High Quality – frames are made from heavy gauge light-weight aluminium extrusion, ensuring high strength and durability
- Sizes and designs limited only by your imagination
- Architectural design suits any modern office environment
- Cost comparable to a traditional mild steel welded frames
- 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured
Low Carb Furniture©
Static Load Test Frame Size: 1700mm L x 700mm W x 700mm H Weight: Besser Blocks: 1 block = 18Kg Outcome: 60 blocks = 1080kg. Overall deflection is less than 10mm Specifications:
- Leg Dimension: 40mm x 40mm
- Top Rail Dimensions: 50mm x 25mm
- A 40mm round leg version will be available soon in black
Colours available: White, Clear Anodised, Silver Pearl or Black.